If you Wish to Volunteer, Contact Us:
Shirley Raz, Telephoe: 03-7457805 | E-mail: [email protected]
The Visitors Center
We are searching for kind and devoted volunteers to assist visitors, as part of the service department of the museum.
- Distribution of audio guide devices
- Offering information and guidance to visitors
- Distributing feedback forms
- Assisting visitors with their questions
- Excellent human relations skills
- Kindness and politeness
- Kind service attitude
- Computer skills
- Fluency in English and Hebrew
- Fluency in other languages (optional)
Please send us a message (via e-mail), tell us about yourself, describe your experience, and kindly attach your CV.
We have launched a new website with access to our vast databases – and we need your help!
For the past four decades we have been adding millions of items to our databases – family trees, family names, history of communities, films, photos etc.
We need volunteers to assist with editing, proofreading, registering and sorting materials. The work is to be done from home.
Requirements: proficiency in Hebrew/English, as well as Russian, Spanish or French.
Computer skills: Word, Internet.
Please contact: [email protected]