Family Tree Builder from Myheritage.com
Build your Family Tree with Family Tree Builder from MyHeritage.com
Build your family tree and share it with the database of the Douglas E. Goldman Jewish Genealogy Center at Beit Hatfutsot. Family Tree Builder is an advanced genealogy software that offers an innovative and user-friendly approach to Jewish genealogy. It enables building a family tree in one or more of the 36 languages that are supported by this software and sharing your family tree with your relatives anywhere in the world.
Building a family tree is easy and free of charge. There is no limit to the number of individuals that you can record on your computer. You may add photos, events and other documents to bring your family tree to live and preserve your vintage family photos in a safe place. You may choose between downloading Family Tree Builder and building your family tree locally on your computer or building your family tree online.
Build your Family Tree on your computer:
1. Download the free software Family Tree Builder – click here
2. Install Family Tree Builder on your computer
3. Sign in for a free registration
4. Start entering your own details
5. Make sure that names of individuals and places are entered in Roman characters.
6. Choose the option “Publish your family tree” to make sure you have a backup and enjoy exclusive features like the Smart Matching.
7. You may continue building your family, adding photos and other material.
Build your Family Tree online:
1. Go to MyHeritage.com
2. Agree to Beit Hatfutsot's terms & conditions and start entering your own details. Click on GO and a free account will be created for you.
3. Once signed in, you may continue building your family tree, adding photos and other material that will be saved automatically as you proceed. Note that some of the features, like bi-lingual data entry, are only supported from within the “Family Tree Builder” software.
4. Make sure that names of individuals and places are entered in Roman characters.