A B See Do - Adventures in Hebrewland
Opening: July 03, 2011
On display until AUGUST 2014
(Reservations only. Please make a reservation at email@example.com)
Until August 6th:
Sun-Thu 1.45 p.m. – 7 p.m. ; Fri 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
After August 6th:
Sun-Thu 10 a.m. – 7 p.m. ; Fri 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
About the Exhibition
The exhibition A B See Do brings to life the essence of the Hebrew Language and engages all audiences, especially families with young children. Using cutting edge contemporary museum media to create a multi-sensory experiential exhibition aimed at ages 3-10 along with their parents and other adult relatives and friends.
The exhibition transmits the idea that language is the foundation for learning and focuses on the rebirth of the Hebrew language and the distinctiveness of Hebrew. The exhibition also emphasizes a respect for history, places value on reinvention, pays tribute to the society where the language was developed, and highlights the vast strength that a language has in communicating heritage and tradition.
- Initiation and Concept Development: Tamar Hadar, Efrat Adiv – CMOTA
- Curators: Tamar Hadar, Efrat Adiv, Smadar Keren
- Project Manager: Smadar Keren
- Design and planning: Eliya Shapiro
- Language Consultant & Script Author: Ruvik Rosenthal
- Illustrations: Eitay Riechert
- Typography: Danny Meirav (Hatayas)
- Planning, Production and Media: Breeze Creative Ltd. – Sagi Yehezkel, Ben Genislaw, Reut Shahar, Guy Sagiv