About the Israel Friends of Beit Hatfutsot
The Friends of Beit Hatfutsot in Israel Association work to promote cultural, educational and community projects of Beit Hatfutsot.
The Association raises funds for displaying temporary exhibitions, and the promotion and distribution of educational projects of the International School for Jewish Peoplehood Studies (ISJPS) in Beit Hatfutsot, in Israel and around the world.
The Association works to encourage the essential connection of the younger generations with their roots. It hosts thousands of youth, new immigrants, families from distressed areas, IDF soldiers and officers for guided tours of the various exhibitions at the Museum, and sponsors educational enrichment programs, seminars and workshops.
The Association holds various events for its members in order to raise resources and spread the unique and ongoing story of the Jewish people and its rich culture.
Recent Events initiated by the Israel Friends of Beit Hatfutsot
The Friends Association hosted a festive party for Israel’s 66th Independence Day celebration, with Israeli dancing, led by Einat Sarouf:
Friends of Beit Hatuftsot in Israel and the Israel Business Forum hosted the international speaker, Dov Seidman to a special lecture. “How: Why How We Do Anything Means Everything,” Dov Seidman’s journey to a better business world, more values and more principles:
“Flavors and Sounds- Cooking Jewish Stories”, the annual Gala of the Friends of Beit Hatfutsot in Israel in 2013:
Join the Friends of Beit Hatfutsot and Begin to Influence
You can join the Israel Friends’ of Beit Hatfutsot by purchasing an annual membership.
Annual Membership Dues:
- Family Membership – NIS 400, for a couple including up to 3 children / grandchildren under the age of 18
- Individual Membership – NIS 200
- Senior Couple – NIS 200
- Senior Individual – NIS 120
Annual Membership Benefits:
- Unlimited free admission to the Museum
- Unlimited free admission to all exhibitions*
- Unlimited use of Beit Hatfutsot’s Integrated Digital Database
- Reduced admission to cultural programs, concerts, lectures and events
- Invitations to opening exhibitions’ events
- 15% discount to the Museum shop
- Discounts for private and business events
- Reduced admission to the Science Museum in Haifa*
* Restrictions may apply.
Irit Admoni Perlman
Director, Israel Friends of Beit Hatfutsot
Beit Hatfutsot – The Museum of the Jewish People
P.O. Box 39359
Tel Aviv 6139202
Donations may be sent by check payable to” Friends of Beit Hatfutsot in Israel” to the abovementioned address.
Business Forum for Beit Hatfutsot
The Israel Friends of Beit Hatfutsot (IFBH), consists of members of the Museum and significant supporters. This also includes the Business Forum; a group of circa 50 companies and leading businessmen committed to the goals and values of Beit Hatfutsot.
Through the generous support and contributions of top Israeli enterprises and entrepreneurs, IFBH reaches out to new audiences and visitors; it seeks to advance and make accessible Beit Hatfutsot’s important educational and cultural programs, for all ages.
It is committed to bringing children at risk, new immigrants, children from Israel’s peripheral areas, and IDF soldiers and officers to Beit Hatfutsot for guided tours, seminars, and educational workshops. Through the various educational initiatives, exhibitions and programs, IFBH strives to strengthen the visitors’ Jewish identity and to better connect them with their heritage.
Membership in the Forum is NIS 3,600 per year, of which NIS 2,400 is recognized by the tax authorities as a donation.
Forum Membership benefits:
- Two full family memberships to the Museum, including unlimited entry for a couple with children/grandchildren under the age of 18, to all permanent and Temporary exhibitions
- Invitations to the opening events of exhibitions
- Exclusive events with leading Forum members will be invited together with their spouses for dinner at exclusive meetings with public figures from the arts, culture, communication, etc.
Israel Friends Members
- Levin Eliyahu
- Shenhar Shmuel
- Propper Etty
- Pri Zan Hanna
- Meir Motty
- Reif Motty
- Sagy Ami
- Streit Elli
- Shamir Popkin Ruth
- Hedva Sharon
- Tadmor Dan
- Adler Reuven
- Bejarano Marco
- Birenfeld Tal
- Greenfield Murray
- Hershkovitz Ronit
- Yosef Iris
- Levit Hanna
- Hayek Gabi
- Kochavi Doron
- Lahat Dan
Irit Admoni Perlman
Director, Israel Friends of Beit Hatfutsot, POB 39359
Tel Aviv 6139202