Getting here and Parking
Beit Hatfutsot is located on the campus of Tel-Aviv University, Klausner Street, in Ramat Aviv.
Entrance through Matatia Gate 2.
Beit Hatfutsot is easily accessible from the Ayalon Highway.
- Campus Gate no. 1
- Mitchell parking lot, 70 Levanon St.
- School of Social Work, 83 George Wise St.
- Social Science, 2 Klauzner St.
- Smolarz Auditorium, 16 George Wise St.
- Registration parking lot, 25 Klatzkin St.
- Sport Center lot, 60 Levanon St.
Our Mailing Address:
P.O.B. 39359 Tel Aviv
- Egged: 274, 271, 222
- Dan: 7, 25
- Kavim: 94, 137
- The closest railway station to the Museum is “Tel-Aviv University”
- Connections via Dan bus lines 7, 45
Pesach Eve, Friday 22.4 – closed
Pesach, Shabbat 23.4 – closed
Sunday 24.4-Tuesday 26.4 – open 10am-4pm
Wednesday 27.4 – open 10am-7pm
Thursday 28/4 – open 9am-1pm
Friday 29.4 – Shabbat 30.4 – closed
Sunday 1.5 – open 10am-4pm
The Museum is closed on Saturdays and Jewish holidays
Visitors may order a visit in other hours as well. Please book a guided tour with the Visitors’ Center.
|Child||32 (age 6)|
The core exhibition, temporary exhibitions, auditoriums, cafeteria and lobby are all wheelchair accessible.