Please note: visitors are kindly requested to exit the museum at closing time
Changes in Visiting Times on the following dates:
- Tuesday, May 30: 9am-1.30pm
- Wednesday, May 31: 10am-3pm
- Sunday, June 18: 10am-1pm
- Sunday, July 30: 10am-1pm
- Sunday, September 3: 10am-1pm
- Sunday, October 1: 10am-1pm
- Sunday, November 5: 10am-1pm
- Sunday, December 10: 10am-1pm
Getting here and Parking
Beit Hatfutsot is located on the campus of Tel-Aviv University, Klausner Street, in Ramat Aviv.
Entrance through Matatia Gate 2.
Beit Hatfutsot is easily accessible from the Ayalon Highway.
- Campus Gate no. 1
- Mitchell parking lot, 70 Levanon St.
- School of Social Work, 83 George Wise St.
- Social Science, 2 Klauzner St.
- Smolarz Auditorium, 16 George Wise St.
- Registration parking lot, 25 Klatzkin St.
- Sport Center lot, 60 Levanon St.
*On Saturdays/holidays, parking is only allowed on Klauzner st. outside campus; entering Beit Hatfutsot via gate no. 2 only.
- Egged: 274, 271, 222, 572, 270
- Dan: 7, 25, 45
- Kavim: 94, 137
- The closest railway station to the Museum is “Tel-Aviv University”
- Connections via Dan bus lines 7, 45
Children (including workshops): 45
“Olim”, Soldiers: 22
Senior citizen: 22
- Children under 5 year old – free entrance
- Soldiers in uniform – free entrance (please show i.d.)
- Groups, agents, guided groups – please call us in advance: 03-7457808
Our Mailing Address:
P.O.B. 39359 Tel Aviv
The core exhibition, temporary exhibitions, auditoriums, cafeteria and lobby are all wheelchair accessible.