Changes in Visiting Times on the following dates:
- Sunday, 30.4: 10am-2pm
- Monday, 1.5: 10am-2pm
- Tuesday, 2.5: 10am-3pm
- Wednesday, 3.5: 10am-1pm
- Sunday, 7.5: 10am-1pm
- Sunday, 11.6: 10am-1pm
- Sunday, 30.7: 10am-1pm
- Sunday, 3.9: 10am-1pm
- Sunday, 1.10: 10am-1pm
- Sunday, 5.11: 10am-1pm
- Sunday, 10.12: 10am-1pm
The New Wing is Now Open!
Getting here and Parking
Beit Hatfutsot is located on the campus of Tel-Aviv University, Klausner Street, in Ramat Aviv.
Entrance through Matatia Gate 2.
Beit Hatfutsot is easily accessible from the Ayalon Highway.
- Campus Gate no. 1
- Mitchell parking lot, 70 Levanon St.
- School of Social Work, 83 George Wise St.
- Social Science, 2 Klauzner St.
- Smolarz Auditorium, 16 George Wise St.
- Registration parking lot, 25 Klatzkin St.
- Sport Center lot, 60 Levanon St.
*On Saturdays, parking is only allowed on Klauzner st. outside campus; entering Beit Hatfutsot via gate no. 2 only.
Our Mailing Address:
P.O.B. 39359 Tel Aviv
- Egged: 274, 271, 222, 572, 270
- Dan: 7, 25, 45
- Kavim: 94, 137
- The closest railway station to the Museum is “Tel-Aviv University”
- Connections via Dan bus lines 7, 45
Children (including workshops): 45
“Olim”, Soldiers: 22
Senior citizen: 22
- Children under 5 year old – free entrance
- Soldiers in uniform – free entrance (please show i.d.)
- Groups, agents, guided groups – please call us in advance: 03-7457808
The core exhibition, temporary exhibitions, auditoriums, cafeteria and lobby are all wheelchair accessible.