The New Wing is Now Open!
Getting here and Parking
Beit Hatfutsot is located on the campus of Tel-Aviv University, Klausner Street, in Ramat Aviv.
Entrance through Matatia Gate 2.
Beit Hatfutsot is easily accessible from the Ayalon Highway.
- Campus Gate no. 1
- Mitchell parking lot, 70 Levanon St.
- School of Social Work, 83 George Wise St.
- Social Science, 2 Klauzner St.
- Smolarz Auditorium, 16 George Wise St.
- Registration parking lot, 25 Klatzkin St.
- Sport Center lot, 60 Levanon St.
Our Mailing Address:
P.O.B. 39359 Tel Aviv
- Egged: 274, 271, 222
- Dan: 7, 25
- Kavim: 94, 137
- The closest railway station to the Museum is “Tel-Aviv University”
- Connections via Dan bus lines 7, 45
Special note - the exhibitions will be closed at the following times:
Thursday 6.10 12.30pm-7pm
Thursday 13.10 11.30am-1.30pm
Thursday 27.10 11.30am-1.30pm
Thursday 17.11 11.30am-1.30pm
Wednesday 7.12 11.30am-7pm
Thursday 22.12 11.30am-1.30pm
Opening Hours During September-October
Special note: on Thursday, 27.10, the museum will open at 2pm.
Opening Hours During the High Holidays:
Rosh Hashana Eve, 2.10: closed
Rosh Hashana, 3.10: closed
Rosh Hashana, 4.10: closed
Yom Kippur Eve, 11.10: closed
Yom Kippur, 12.10: closed
Sukkot Eve, 16.10: 9am-2pm
Sukkot, 17.10: 10am-3pm
Chol Hamoed, 18.10: 10am-7pm
Chol Hamoed, 19.10: 10am-7pm
Chol Hamoed, 20.10: 10am-10.30pm
Chol Hamoed, 21.10: 9am-2pm
Shabbat, 22.10: 10am-3pm
Sunday, 23.10: 9am-2pm
Simchat Tora, 24.10: 10am-3pm
Children (including workshops): 45
“Olim”, Soldiers: 22
Senior citizen: 22
The core exhibition, temporary exhibitions, auditoriums, cafeteria and lobby are all wheelchair accessible.