Getting here and Parking
Beit Hatfutsot is located on the campus of Tel-Aviv University, Klausner Street, in Ramat Aviv.
Entrance through Matatia Gate 2.
Beit Hatfutsot is easily accessible from the Ayalon Highway.
Paid parking is available in the lot Tel-Aviv Campus, gate no. 1.
Our Mailing Address:
P.O.B. 39359 Tel Aviv
- Egged: 274, 271, 222
- Dan: 7, 25
- Kavim: 94, 137
- The closest railway station to the Museum is “Tel-Aviv University”
- Connections via Dan bus lines 7, 45
- Sunday-Tuesday: 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Wednesday-Thursday: 10 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Friday: 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- The Museum is closed on Saturdays and Jewish holidays.
Visitors may order a visit in other hours as well. Please book a guided tour with the Visitors’ Center.
|Core + Temporary Exhibition||The Family Gallery||All Included|
|Child||32 (age 6)||40 (age 3)||50|
|Family of five||160||34 per person|
The core exhibition, temporary exhibitions, auditoriums, cafeteria and lobby are all wheelchair accessible.