Adding Value to the Jewish Community in North America – Beit Hatfutsot Exhibitions:
Operation Finale: The Capture and Trial of Adolph Eichmann
Curated by Beit Hatfutsot, this seminal exhibition is based on confidential documents and artifacts kept by the Mossad (Israel’s intelligence agency) for fifty years, this exhibition reveals not only history at large, but the powerful story of the darkest chapter and gravest calamity in Jewish history as viewed through the lens of the dramatic capture and trial of Adolf Eichmann.
- July 16 – December 22, 2017: New York’s Museum of Jewish Heritage – A Living Memorial to the Holocaust
To purchase half-price adult tickets please CLICK HERE. Discount code is: BHOF
- February 18 – July 24, 2016: Maltz Museum of Jewish Heritage in Cleveland.
- February 19 – June 18, 2017: Illinois Holocaust Museum and Education Center
- February 10 – June 10, 2018: Florida Holocaust Center
In the press:
Here Comes the Bride: Wedding Gowns Embroidering a Jewish Story
Initiated by the Israeli Friends of Beit Hatfutsot, in partnership with Shenkar College of Engineering, Design and Art, the exhibition is the outcome of a unique project, integrating the heritage of the Jewish people with present-day fashion, creating a dialogue among culture, art, tradition and contemporary life. The result is a spectacular mosaic of 12 sensational bridal gowns reflecting Jewish cultural and family traditions from around the world. Much as the threads of these extraordinary creations bind together various experiences of Jewish culture, this exhibition collectively links us as individuals from different countries and origins to our shared Jewish heritage.
- February 17 – June 16, 2016: Herbert & Eileen Bernard Museum of Judaica at the Skirball Center at Temple Emanu-El, New York City
Join our family of friends of Beit Hatfutsot. Contributions to the American Friends of Beit Hatfutsot are tax deductible to the extent of the law.
Shula Bahat, CEO, Beit Hatfutsot of America:
Gloria Golan, Executive Director, American Friends of Beit Hatfutsot: