Acknowledge a loved one while celebrating and strengthening Jewish identity, culture and peoplehood
Making a donation to The Museum of the Jewish People at Beit Hatfutsot is a beautiful way to celebrate the special occasion of a loved one, while connecting with the value of Jewish peoplehood, such as births, bar/bat mitzvahs, weddings, birthdays. This meaningful gift comes with a certificate which can be printed or e-mailed to your loved one with your own personal message.
To give a gift to The Museum of the Jewish People at Beit Hatfutsot in memory of someone special is a deeply meaningful way to celebrate a loved one’s life while affirming Jewish culture and community.
Leave a Gift in your Will
Leaving a gift to The Museum of the Jewish People at Beit Hatfutsot in your will is a lasting and powerful way to celebrate and safeguard Jewish cultural identity and peoplehood. Legacies have a substantial influence on Beit Hatfutsot’s ability to actualize its Vision and Mission.
For more information or to discuss giving options please contact [email protected]
Your Support Will Ensure Everyone is A Part of the Story
Dedicated through a generous donation of over $3,000,000
- Leonid Nevzlin, chairman
- NADAV Foundation, Israel
- KORET Foundation
- Abraham and Edita Spiegel Family Foundation, U.S.A
- Alfred Moses
- Milton and Tamar Maltz
For the full list of our Builders, Benefactors, Patrons, Founders, Guardians, Supporters, Partners, Communities and In Memoriam,
click here (PDF file).
- Tel Aviv University
- The Jewish Agency for Israel
- The World Jewish Congress
- The Government of Israel
- The Government of Israel
- Municipality of Tel-Aviv – Yafo
- The Claims Conference
- Conference on Jewish Material Claims Against Germany, Inc.
- American Friends of Beit Hatfutsot
- Association of Friends of Beit Hatfutsot Israel
- Austrian Friends of Beit Hatfutsot
- South African Friends of Beit Hatfutsot
- Friends of Beit Hatfutsot in Switzerland
- Canadian Friends of Beit Hatfutsot
- British Friends of Beit Hatfutsot
- Jewish Communities in Germany
- Government of the Federal Republic of Germany
- Government of Hessen, Germany
- Government of North-Rhine Westphalia
- The City of Cologne, Germany
- United Jewish Appeal of Greater New York
- New York Committee of Polish Jewish Organizations
- American Jewish Joint Distribution Committee inc.
- Federation of Galician Jews of America
- Federation of Romanian Jews of America
- Fraternal Order of Bendin – Sosnowicer
- Free Sons of Israel
- New York
- Knights of Pythias Grand Lodge in New York
- Joint Israel Appeal of Great Britain
- German & Austrian Jewish
- German & Austrian Jewish Organizations
- Russian & Ukrainian Jewish Organizations
Donor recognition is updated periodically.