You Can Be Part of the Story
Guiding at the Museum if the Jewish People!
For a part time job with flexible hours, we’re looking for creative, educationally motivated people, who are interested in the unique and ongoing story of the Jewish people!
- Guiding groups through the museum exhibitions.
- Delivering workshops to diverse audiences.
- Working closely with a dynamic, diverse group of people in a museum environment
- Academic training in Jewish studies/History/Education/Art history or a related field
- Past experience in guiding/teaching, in formal or in-formal educational organizations – an advantage
- Hebrew/English/French/German/Spanish – an advantage
- The course will be held in Hebrew
Please send your CV to [email protected] by February 14th
The course will start Sunday, February 24th