Marking the 6th anniversary of the passing of the 11th Prime Minister Ariel Sharon, The Arik – Ariel Sharon Leadership Association in cooperation with The Museum of the Jewish People at Beit Hatfutsot are holding a conference on:
Is the Iranian Conflict Coming to a Resolution?
Wednesday, February 19, 2020, at 4 pm
What is it the Iranians wish to achieve in the Middle East? And what do they expect from Israel? The current unrest in Iran – is it a chance for change? What should Israel do?
- Attorney Yoram Raved, chair, The Arik – Ariel Sharon Leadership Association
- Mr. Dan Tadmor, CEO, The Museum of the Jewish People at Beit Hatfutsot
“Iran – the Greatest Challenge”. Major General (res.) Yaacov Amidror, former national security advisor, now a senior researcher at the Jerusalem Institute for Strategic Studies
Panel discussion: Isfahan and Sheikh Radwan: the ties between outer support and the unrest in Iran. Major General (res.) Nitsan Alon
- Prof. Daniel Sobelman, International Relations, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
- Dr. Thamar Eilam Gindin, a scholar of ancient Persia and modern Iran, Shalem College and Haifa University’s Ezri Center
- Host: Ms. Mazal Mualem, a political commentator in “Al monitor”.
Ms. Mazal Mualem talks with lieutenant general Gadi Eizenkot