Sukkot Activities for Children and Families at the Museum of the Jewish People at Beit Hatfutsot
Interactive Exhibitions, Family Tours, Apps, Games, Sukkah and lots of laughs – September 25 – October 1
During CHOL HAMO’ED Sukkot, Beit Hatfutsot holds a variety of activities for children and families.
- Enjoy the exhibition Heroes – Trailblazers of the Jewish People – do not forget to order your tickets in advance to a specific time slot.
- Laugh in the exhibition Let There be Laughter – Jewish Humor Around the World
- Enjoy our roomy Sukkah
- Play with Beit Hatfutsot Apps:
BH Challenge – Download the BH Challenge App and tour the Synagogues gallery with riddles, puzzles and more
Opening hours during Sukkot:
September 25-27: 10am-7pm
September 28: 9am-2pm
September 29: 10am-3pm
September 30: 9am-2pm
October 1: 10am-3pm
Guided tours (included):
September 25: English at 11am, Hebrew at 2pm
September 26-27: Hebrew at 11am and 2pm
September 28: English at 11am
September 30: English at 11am and Hebrew at 11am
“Heroes” gallery time slots:
Price: 49 NIS, including all activities
- The gallery activities are suitable for children 6-12 years old.
- Attention: there are small loose objects in the gallery. Young children must be carefully observed by a responsible adult during their time in the gallery.
- Strollers are not allowed in the gallery
- You are kindly requested to take off your shoes at the exhibition’s entrance
CLICK HERE for further instructions