(Sukkot in New York, 1950. Photo: Herbert Sonnenfeld. Beit Hatfutsot, the Oster Visual Documentation Center, the Sonnenfeld Collection)
Sukkot Activities for Children and Families at the Museum of the Jewish People at Beit Hatfutsot
Interactive Exhibition, Family Tours, Apps, Games, Sukkah and Four Species of Fun
During CHOL HAMO’ED Sukkot, Beit Hatfutsot holds a variety of activities for children and families.
- Enjoy the successful exhibition Heroes – Trailblazers of the Jewish People – do not forget to order your tickets in advance.
- Let our guides walk you through the exhibitions Hallelujah! Assemble, Pray, Study – Synagogues Past and Present and Capturing History: The Photography of Chim (guided yours on 11.30am and 3:30pm)
- Visit the exhibitions “Forever Young – Bob Dylan at 75” and “Operation Moses“
- Relax at Beit Hatfutsot’s roomy and kosher Sukkah outside the front entrance
- Play with Beit Hatfutsot Apps:
BH Challenge – Download the BH Challenge App and tour the Synagogues gallery with riddles, puzzles and more