- How do I place an order?
- Go to the desired item’s page and click Add to cart. Note that you can add as many items as you wish to the cart.
- To view your cart click either the cart icon or view cart.
- Once you’ve added the desired items to your cart, choose your preferred shipping method, then click Checkout.
- Fill in your billing and shipping address. Please note that you can enter a separate shipping address if needed.
- Double check your purchase details and shipping and billing info, then choose your preferred payment method and finally click Place order.
- When the purchase has been finalized you will receive an order confirmation email. You will also be notified via email once the order is shipped out. Please note that your invoice will be shipped with the package.
- What payment methods do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards as well as PayPal. You are also welcome to pay by phone at 03-7457810.
- What are the shipping charges?
Items are shipped via the Israeli Postal Service. Shipping costs are determined according to package weight, destination and preferred shipping method (standard or express shipping).
- When will my order arrive?
Shipping time is up to 6 business days via express shipping. We are happy to provide a tracking number for your delivery status per request.
- Do I have to pay customs duties or fees when the package enters my country?
Packages shipped outside of Israel may be subject to custom charges as per your country’s customs regulations. The Museum of the Jewish People’s gift shop is in no way responsible for these charges and we recommend that you check your local customs regulations before making a purchase.
- What should I do if I am not satisfied with a product?
If, for any reason, you are unhappy with the item you received, please contact us within seven business days of the day of arrival to coordinate the return and refunding procedure. For further information please see our return policy.
- Is buying at BH Shop a tax deductible donation?
Though buying is not tax deductible since We do not charge VAT, It is a donation to Beit Hatfutsot – The Museum of the Jewish people. For All certifications and information regarding our legal status, please visit our organization page on Guidestar.