- In accordance with the regulations of Israel’s Ministry of Health, the Museum will be closed until further notice, due to the world Corona virus crisis. The online shop is closed as well.
- The Core Exhibition is closed for renovation. The new Core Exhibition will open in October 2020
Museum opening Hours
Guided tours in English:
- Thursdays at 2pm
Guided tours in Hebrew:
- Tuesdays at 11am and 2pm
- Thursdays at 11am
Genealogical and Archival Databases
- On Wednesday, November 27, the study area will be closed
The open database website is always available for search and inquiries, from anywhere at anytime at https://dbs.bh.org.il/
If you prefer to use them while visiting the museum, our study area is located in floor -1, during these opening hours:
Sunday-Thursday: 10am-4pm; Friday: 9am-1pm (*Please note: system problems may occur due to applying a new platform. We are doing our best to fix them quickly. Thank you for your patience.)
Please note: visitors are kindly requested to exit the museum at closing time
Museum shop: Sun-Thur 10am-5pm | Fri 10am-1pm. Shop online
- Our Core Exhibition, which has been displayed since 1978, is now closed for renovation. The new core exhibition will be open in October 2020.
- Synagogue models from our renowned collection are now on display in the permanent exhibition Hallelujah! Assemble, Pray, Study – Synagogues Past and Present in the New Wing. Also on permanent view in the New Wing: Heroes – Trailblazers of the Jewish People. Let There be Laughter – Jewish Humor Around the World
Irregular Closing Days:
The Museum will be CLOSED on:
- March 15, 2020
- March 29, 2020
- May 10, 2020
- July 26, 2020
- September 6, 2020
- October 18, 2020
- November 15, 2020
- December 27, 2020
Getting here and Parking
Museum of the Jewish People at Beit Hatfutsot is located on the campus of Tel-Aviv University, Klausner Street, in Ramat Aviv.
Entrance through Matatia Gate 2.
Beit Hatfutsot is easily accessible from the Ayalon Highway.
- Museums Parking lot, Klauzner St., across from Gate 2
*On Saturdays/holidays, parking is only allowed on Klauzner st. outside campus; entering Beit Hatfutsot via gate no. 2 only.
- Egged: 274, 271, 222, 572, 270
- Dan: 7, 25, 289, 45
- Kavim: 36
- The closest railway station to the Museum is “Tel-Aviv University”
- Connections via Dan bus lines 7, 45
Regular: 49 NIS
“Olim”, Soldiers: 24 NIS
- Free audio guide included – please ask for it upon your arrival
- Children under 5 year old – free entrance
- Soldiers in uniform – free entrance (please show i.d.)
- Groups, agents, guided groups – please call us in advance: 03-7457808
Our Mailing Address:
Museum of the Jewish People at Beit Hatfutsot
P.O.B. 39359 Tel Aviv
The exhibitions, auditoriums, cafeteria and lobby are all wheelchair accessible. Read more about it and view accessiblity maps