Museum Opening Hours
The open database website is always available for search and inquiries, from anywhere at anytime at https://dbs.bh.org.il/
If you prefer to use them while visiting the museum, our study area is located at the lobby, during these opening hours:
Sunday, Tuesday: 10am-4pm
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday: 10am-7pm
Please note: visitors are kindly requested to exit the museum at closing time
- Our Core Exhibition, which has been displayed since 1978, is now closed for renovation.
- Some models and items are now displayed at the new permanent exhibition: Hallelujah! Assemble, Pray, Study – Synagogues Past and Present
- We also display another permanent exhibition: Heroes – Trailblazers of the Jewish People
- Our temporary exhibitions: Operation Moses – 30 Years After, Forever Young – Bob Dylan at 75, Capturing History: The Photography of Chim
The new Core Exhibition will open in 2019
Irregular Closing Days:
The Museum will be CLOSED on:
- Friday, October 20, 2017
- Sunday, November 5, 2017
- Sunday, December 3, 2017
- Sunday, January 14, 2018
- Sunday, February 11, 2018
- Sunday, March 18, 2018
- Sunday, April 15, 2018
- Sunday, May 27, 2018
- Sunday, June 24, 2018
- Sunday, July 15, 2018
- Sunday, September 16, 2018
- Sunday, October 14, 2018
- Sunday, November 25, 2018
- Sunday, December 23, 2018
Getting here and Parking
Beit Hatfutsot is located on the campus of Tel-Aviv University, Klausner Street, in Ramat Aviv.
Entrance through Matatia Gate 2.
Beit Hatfutsot is easily accessible from the Ayalon Highway.
- Campus Gate no. 1
- Mitchell parking lot, 70 Levanon St.
- School of Social Work, 83 George Wise St.
- Social Science, 2 Klauzner St.
- Smolarz Auditorium, 16 George Wise St.
- Registration parking lot, 25 Klatzkin St.
- Sport Center lot, 60 Levanon St.
*On Saturdays/holidays, parking is only allowed on Klauzner st. outside campus; entering Beit Hatfutsot via gate no. 2 only.
Beit Hatfutsot is located on the campus of Tel-Aviv University, Klausner Street, in Ramat Aviv. Entrance through Matatia Gate 2.
Click for a large view:
Internal Tel Aviv Campus Map
Click for a large view:
- Egged: 274, 271, 222, 572, 270
- Dan: 7, 25, 289, 45
- Kavim: 94, 137
- The closest railway station to the Museum is “Tel-Aviv University”
- Connections via Dan bus lines 7, 45
“Olim”, Soldiers: 22
Senior citizen: 22
- Children under 5 year old – free entrance
- Soldiers in uniform – free entrance (please show i.d.)
- Groups, agents, guided groups – please call us in advance: 03-7457808
Our Mailing Address:
P.O.B. 39359 Tel Aviv
The core exhibition, temporary exhibitions, auditoriums, cafeteria and lobby are all wheelchair accessible.