- The Museum is open, in accordance with the regulations of Israel’s Ministry of Health
- Thre new Core Exhibition will open in October 2020
Museum opening Hours
- Monday-Thursday at 10am, 12pm, 2pm
- Friday at 11am
Genealogical and Archival Databases
The open database website is always available for search and inquiries, from anywhere at anytime at https://dbs.bh.org.il/
Our databases study area is closed until further notice
Please note: visitors are kindly requested to exit the museum at closing time
Museum shop is open on Museum opening hours, except Saturday
Irregular Closing Days:
The Museum will be CLOSED on:
- July 30, 2020
- September 6, 2020
- October 18, 2020
- November 15, 2020
- December 27, 2020
Getting here and Parking
Museum of the Jewish People at Beit Hatfutsot is located on the campus of Tel-Aviv University, Klausner Street, in Ramat Aviv.
Entrance through Matatia Gate 2.
Beit Hatfutsot is easily accessible from the Ayalon Highway.
- Museums Parking lot, Klauzner St., across from Gate 2
*On Saturdays/holidays, parking is only allowed on Klauzner st. outside campus; entering Beit Hatfutsot via gate no. 2 only.
- Egged: 274, 271, 222, 572, 270
- Dan: 7, 25, 289, 45
- Kavim: 36
- The closest railway station to the Museum is “Tel-Aviv University”
- Connections via Dan bus lines 7, 45
Regular: 49 NIS
“Olim”, Soldiers: 24 NIS
- Children under 5 year old – free entrance
- Soldiers in uniform – free entrance (please show i.d.)
- Groups, agents, guided groups – please call us in advance: 03-7457808
- Every ticket buyer is entitled to a free ticket to the new Museum!
Our Mailing Address:
Museum of the Jewish People at Beit Hatfutsot
P.O.B. 39359 Tel Aviv
The exhibitions, auditoriums, cafeteria and lobby are all wheelchair accessible. Read more about it and view accessiblity maps