- The museum is closed due to lock down
- The new Core Exhibition will open in Winter 2020
Museum opening Hours
The museum is closed due to lock down
- Monday-Thursday at 10am, 12pm, 2pm
Genealogical and Archival Databases
The open database website is always available for search and inquiries, from anywhere at anytime at https://dbs.bh.org.il/
Our databases study area is closed until further notice
Please note: visitors are kindly requested to exit the museum at closing time
Museum shop is open: Monday-Thursday: 10am-5pm
Getting here and Parking
The Museum of the Jewish People is located on the campus of Tel-Aviv University, Klausner Street, in Ramat Aviv.
Entrance through Matatia Gate 2.
The Museum of the Jewish People is easily accessible from the Ayalon Highway.
Museums Parking lot, Klauzner Street, across from Gate 2
*On Saturdays/holidays, parking is only allowed on Klauzner st. outside campus; entering the museum via gate no. 2 only.
- Egged: 274, 271, 222, 572, 270
- Dan: 7, 25, 289, 45
- Kavim: 36
- The closest railway station to the Museum is “Tel-Aviv University”
- Connections via Dan bus lines 7, 45
Regular: 49 NIS
“Olim”, Soldiers: 24 NIS
- Children under 5 year old – free entrance
- Soldiers in uniform – free entrance (please show i.d.)
- Groups, agents, guided groups – please call us in advance: 03-7457808
- Every ticket buyer is entitled to a free ticket to the new Museum!
Our Mailing Address:
Museum of the Jewish People
P.O.B. 39359 Tel Aviv
The exhibitions, auditoriums, cafeteria and lobby are all wheelchair accessible. Read more about it and view accessiblity maps