Hold Your Private or Business Event at Beit Hatfutsot
The Museum of the Jewish People at Beit Hatfutsot offers spaces, halls, and classrooms for family events, business gatherings, public congresses, seminars, ceremonies, concerts, and performances.
Our experienced events team shall escort you along the way, from planning stages until the event itself, and help you form a program that suits your individual needs. Located in the center of the lovely green Tel Aviv Campus, Beit Hatfutsot can be easily reached by car, bus or train.
- Bar and Bat Mitzvah – a family celebration that includes a guided tour and researching the family tree. The guest of honor shall receive a “Friend of Beit Hatfutsot” card for a year. The family tree you will prepare will be added to the genealogy database, for the next generations.
- Pre-Wedding party – have the two families get together, and offer them a special opportunity to tell each family’s unique story, to prepare their family tree, and to add it to the genealogy database.
- Wedding anniversary – celebrate your silver or gold anniversary in a special, intimate atmosphere, share your family story and prepare your family tree for the next generations.
- Family reunions – a multi-generational gathering of parents, children, grandchildren, all assembled together in the Museum of the Jewish People for an unforgeable experience.
- 80th, 90th or 100th Birthday – a celebration for grandmother or grandfather, including research of their family and origins.
- Birthdays and Surprise parties – a unique, meaningful experience for the whole family or community.
- Firm Parties
- Book Launches
- Film Screenings
Bnei Zion Hall – 200 seats (technical details)
The Rivka and Jacob Zeevi Hall – 100 seats (technical details)
Professional security guaranteed. Security arrangements are planned according to the number and identity of the guests by the Tel Aviv University security unit.
Arriving & Parking
The Museum of the Jewish People at Beit Hatfutsot is located on the campus of Tel-Aviv University, Klausner Street, in Ramat Aviv. Entrance through Matatia Gate 2. Beit Hatfutsot is easily accessible from the Ayalon Highway. Paid parking: Museums Parking lot, Klauzner St., across from Gate 2
Arriving By bus:
• Egged: 274, 271, 222, 572, 270
• Dan: 7, 25, 289, 45
• Kavim: 36
Arriving By train:
• The closest railway station to the Museum is “Tel-Aviv University”
• Connections via Dan bus lines 7, 45